11 Aug 2015

Sad love quotes

• Sometimes people have to cry out all their tears, to make room for a heart full of smiles.

• The hardest part about loving someone, is watching that person love another person.

• The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.

• The sad part isn't that we never talk, its that we used to talk everyday.

• I will wait till the day I can forget YOU or the day you realize you can’t forget Me.

• I tried to forget you, but the harder I tried, the more I thought about you.

• I don't usually sleep enough, but when I do, it's still not enough.
A great many people have a soldier's stomach - everything they eat goes to the front.

• It's sad to be happy alone.
It isn't the bad memories that make you sad, but the best ones that you can't bring it back ..

• sometimes the people that u don't want to get hurt doesn't care if they hurt you!

• There is no hurt in this world worse then feeling like they just doesn't give a F..bad..!

• Why be mean to animals when they treat u better then people
How did I go from being so happy, to so sad...

• Is having one of those days where they feels like they can't do anything right.

• Going to keep all secrets to myself since some people i can't trust :'(
life's so shit it makes wot comes out the dog's ass look good!

• Is finally driven to the point were they finds comfort in lies and shuns the truth.

• How did we go from talking everyday to strangers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.