12 Aug 2015

Friendship Quotes

• The language of friendship is not words but meanings. – Henry David Thoreau

• Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together. – Woodrow T. Wilson

• Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. — Albert Camus

•True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. – David Tyson Gentry

• Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one. ― C.S. Lewis

• Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives. – Alexander Dumas

• Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant. – Socrates

• Friendship is like money, easier made than kept. – Samuel Butler

• A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow. – William Shakespeare

• Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend’s success. – Oscar Wilde

• I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better. – Plutarch

• Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit. – Aristotle

• A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling. – Arthur Brisbane

• There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate. ― Linda Grayson

• Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. – Oprah Winfrey

• A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. – Elbert Hubbard

•Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends? – Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.