9 Aug 2015

5 Sad Love quotes for her

1 Yes, that was a smallmisunderstanding between us
But why you left me for that darling? Do you forget many lovable moments we spent together? My heart and brain were almost not working after you ignore me , True love is always finding a way to come back, and we know that our love is true I want to hug you and cry on your shoulders now I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

2 Why you showed so much of love to me darling
It creates a non-curable pain when you start avoid me
I feel so bad here and couldn’t able to do my day to day works even…
Please try to understand that I’m nothing without you
If you come here and hug me tight,
Everything becomes right again,
And I’m waiting for that day baby

3 I’m not the perfect person I know that I make a lot of mistake But, I’m sure I truly love you My heart eagerly needs you It’s really hard to replace another one in your place, And my heart won’t accept anyone else I will do anything for your everything Please don’t avoid me darling It’s killing me little by little.

4 Darling, I remember the day you walk away from me , The day my all happiness gone away, The day my feeling dead,  The day I lost my smile, The day my eyes cried a lot , The day my heart beats slowly the day my brain went to null i remember the things happened to me Why did you leave me without a reason?
Come back honey, I’m only yours, and you are only mine.

5 I remember all those crazy things you said, you left them running through my head. You are always there, you are everywhere. But right now I wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.